THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES TO THE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR COMPANY!
Don't miss a critical change in shareownership of your company or of your peers and industry sector! Don't waste valuable staff time checking for changes when nothing has changed!
Rely on email notifications from targeted.ca : Your Early Warning System for Institutional Ownership!
Shareholder analysis is the principal analytical tool for investor due diligence and the execution of an effective investor relations strategy. Access to the Targeted website, www.targeted.ca , will enable you to follow institutional buying and selling of your own securities, as well as of those of peer companies.
The most likely source of new capital for a company is an institutional investor who has a significant investment in a similar company; users can determine whether a proposed investor is a long term holder, or will sell at the first sign of a profit. Should an existing holder sell, Targeted can help determine whether the sale is most likely profit taking, or reflects a decision to divest a stock which should be countered aggressively. The Targeted email notification system can flag an increase or decrease in an institutional investor's position with a daily email. Subscribers can track the effectiveness of their meetings and whether their strategic approach to raising capital is effective.
You can easily create a portfolio of companies, whether peers, or securities followed by the research department of a brokerage firm, and receive email notification of changes to any of their holders. As well, you can download any holdings data into Excel.
1. THE TARGETED AUTOMATED EMAIL NOTIFICATION SYSTEM CAN SAVE YOU AND YOUR STAFF TIME AND MONEY.
2. Get email notifications of changes to holders of securities you select
3. Look up holders for over 8000 securities, both currently listed and formerly trading
4. Track positions held over time, of any holder for any security
5. View institutional holders of over 450 private companies
6. View all holders of any security over a given calendar year - 1996 to the present
7. Easily compare holders with Peer Group Analysis
8. Download holdings to Excel for further analysis
Targeted data will give your company THE ADVANTAGE in the competition for new investment capital!
For Public Company pricing click here for more information
For Brokerage Company pricing click here for more information