Targeted has the most current and complete holdings data on Canadian
TARGETED: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DESIGNED TO REDUCE YOUR COST OF CAPITAL!
Shareholder analysis is the principal analytical tool for investor due diligence and the execution of an effective investor relations strategy. Access to the Targeted website, www.targeted.ca , will enable you to follow institutional buying and selling of your own securities, as well as of those of peer companies.
The most likely source of new capital for a company is an institutional investor who has a significant investment in a similar company; users can determine whether a proposed investor is a long term holder, or will sell at the first sign of a profit. Should an existing holder sell, Targeted can help determine whether the sale is most likely profit taking, or reflects a decision to divest a stock which should be countered aggressively. The Targeted email notification system can flag an increase or decrease in an institutional investor's position with a daily email. Subscribers can track the effectiveness of their meetings and whether their strategic approach to raising capital is effective.
Customers can easily create a portfolio of companies, whether peers, or securities followed by the research department of a brokerage firm, so that they can receive email notification of changes to any of their holders. As well, they can download any holdings data into Excel.
1. Look up holders for over 8000 securities, both currently listed and formerly trading
2. Get email notifications of changes to holders of securities you select
3. View complete holdings history of any holder for any security
4. View institutional holders of over 450 private companies
5. View holders of any security over a given year - 1996 to the present
6. Easily compare holdings of up to 3 securities with Peer Group Analysis
7. Download holdings to Excel for further analysis
Targeted data will give your company THE ADVANTAGE over your competition for new capital investment!
For Public Company pricing click here for more information
For Brokerage Company pricing click here for more information